Meaningful Use Information
Frequently Asked Questions regarding DR Systems eHR and Health Companion.
- Quick Start: Compliance for MU Stage 1
A short summary of Meaningful Use Stage 1 compliance criteria.
- Summary: Compliance for MU Stage 1
An explanation of Meaningful Use Stage 1 Core and Menu items.
- Summary: Compliance for MU Stage 2
An explanation of Meaningful Use Stage 2 Core and Menu items
Implementation Materials (User Guide, Specifications, and Templates)
- Implementation Steps
The Project Management team provides a success plan for implementing eHR.
- eHR UserGuide:
Key information for radiologists, anesthesiologists, pathologists, and their business partners.
- eHR Security Risk Analysis Guide
An overview and checklist to help you complete a security risk analysis for meaningful use of certified electronic health records.
- Instructions for Accessing Your Personal Health Record
Handout for patients to access their clinical summary in PHR
- Instructions for Receiving Reports in Your Personal Health Record
Handout for patients to access their reports in PHR
- Technical Specifications: eHR End User
Requirements to use eHR on your personal computer
- Technical Specifications: eHR HL7 Server
Requirements for the eHR HL7 Server, and notes on installation and maintenance.
- Request Form for Additional EP Licenses
List all new physicians who will be certifying with eHR.
- Attestation User Guide for Eligible Professionals
A step-by-step guide for the ATTESTATION module required for Medicare Eligible Professionals EHR Incentive Program.
Official document from the Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
- Attestation TechNote
Quick tips for entering the eHR Certification Number on the Attestation tab of the CMS Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, Registration and Attestation System.
- Release Notes DR Systems eHR 2.0
A description of new features available in eHR 2.0