User Guides and Forms
Frequently Asked Questions regarding DR Systems eHR and Health Companion.
- eHR User Guide:
Key information for radiologists, anesthesiologists, pathologists, and their business partners.
- eHR End User Technical Specs:
Requirements to use eHR on your personal computer
- Tips for Completing a Meaningful Use Security Audit
Tips to help you complete a security risk analysis, implement updates, and correct any problems.
- Quick Start: Compliance for MU Stage 1
A short summary of Meaningful Use Stage 1 compliance criteria.
- Summary: Compliance for MU Stage 1
An explanation of Meaningful Use Stage 1 Core and Menu items.
- Summary: Compliance for MU Stage 2
An explanation of Meaningful Use Stage 2 Core and Menu items
- Implementation Steps
The Project Management team provides a success plan for implementing eHR.
- Request Form for Additional EP Licenses
List all new physicians who will be certifying with eHR.
- Attestation User Guide for Eligible Professionals
A step-by-step guide for the ATTESTATION module required for Medicare Eligible Professionals EHR Incentive Program.
Official document from the Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
- Attestation TechNote
Quick tips for entering the eHR Certification Number on the Attestation tab of the CMS Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, Registration and Attestation System.
- Release Notes: DR Systems eHR 1.0 - 02/19/2013
A description of new features available in eHR 1.0.